Friday, October 7, 2011

Here we go a' pumpkining

Well, Its October in New England. The leaves are turning, the wind is blowing and the fire place is on. The perfect time for pumpkin picking. We went to a place near our house that has a pumpkin patch in the middle of an apple orchard. As we were searching out just the right pumpkin for us I looked over and saw Madeline sitting on a pumpkin eating a freshly picked apple. she cracks me up - always up for a snack and a place to sit :)













4 comments:

Rae said...

Lil cuties. Love the pic of Spenc standing by the apples. He looks so excited. And that is a funny story about Mad. :)

Brad Hope said...

Spencer acting like he wasnt having fun on the pumpkins...so freaking funny/cute

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Oh how I love New England in the fall. And what a cute little jacket Spencer has. Elle has the same one--but has to grow a bit more until it fits. Can't wait. ;)

Can't wait to see what y'all carve out of those pumpkins!

Michelle said...

I love Maddies jacket. So cute. I would love to meet your kiddos one day. I bet Emmory and Maddie would get themselves into a world of trouble together!