Thursday, October 27, 2011

Play date at the park

My favorite thing about going to the park last Friday was hearing Spencer laugh hysterically on the swing. I have never seen any baby love the swings so much. His big belly laughs were attracting everyone within earshot. He was just too adorable to pass up. Everyone came over to see the baby with a huge smile and big laugh. Such a sweet boy. Madeline wanted to help out so she volunteered to push him on the swing. I'm now sure it turned out the way she had planned...












4 comments:

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

Big helper girl!!!! So cute! I can't believe how high he was going.

Rae said...

That settles it. We HAVE to go to that park I always walk by and want to take Mad too. Now I want to take Mad and Spenc. The park is conveniently located one block from the Shake Shack. :)
Love Mad's piggies.

barbara said...

So cute. I can just imagine Spencer laughs. He's a man out for adventure

Steve and Rebecca said...

That is so fun that Spencer loved ths swing so much. All 3 of my kids HATED park swings as a baby. Love Maddie's bee costume! Did you guys get to go trick or treating this weekend? What a crazy week you had!