Monday, December 5, 2011

Turkey Day

Rachel found a great place for us to have our Thanksgiving dinner. We even got our own private room. It was nice to be together and have a chance to say what we are thankful for. I love the time to slow down a little and reflect on all of our many blessings.

Hurray for Turkey day
Dinner
 



Later we made a day of checking out the Christmas windows and stopping into FAO Schwarz. Lots of toys, lots of people, not enough space. But we did get some cute pictures.


FAO Schwarz




 
 

4 comments:

barbara said...

Love the giant stuffed animals.I'll bet Madeline had so much fun and Spencer will wish he could remember, when he looks at the pictures in a few years. I can see why Maddie loved the "big city."

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

That is such a fun store with the kiddies! Great memories!

elise said...

I was looking at this on my phone last week, and Hudson somehow downloaded the picture of Spencer in front of the stuffed animals as my wallpaper. I think he was saying, "Mama, I want to play with my cousin!"

Nadia said...

LOL.Elise that is so funny. I think he is right. Lets plan a trip.