Monday, December 5, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

Debbie set us all up on a breakfast date with Santa at the Rock Center Cafe. Everything was decorated beautifully. We had a perfect view of the rink right out side our window. After breakfast, Santa and his elves came to each table for pictures and gifts. Afterward we took a little spin on the ice. Brad and I tried to help Madeline, but as you can see from the pictures she wasn't having as much fun as we had planned. Jim and Brad went out. (I stopped to console Madeline). They looked liked professionals out there, esp compared to Maddie and I.




 













THANKS FOR A GREAT TRIP EVERYONE

4 comments:

Rae said...

I love everyone's face in the background of the pic of Spenc crying with Santa.

barbara said...

Spencer looks so cute. Love his little hat and jacket. Maddie looks like she had a great time with breakfast and cookies and the stroller and the princess bed. Such cute pictures.

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

I love all those pictures and we have many laughs for years to come!

Michelle said...

That looks like such a fun day. I was wondering if 3 is too young to ice skate. Ithink maybe we will hold off with Em. I love your hair! So pretty!