Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Morning

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We are always glad when Auntie Rachel comes to stay with us, she is always a pleasure to have around and its especially nice to have family with us during the holidays.


I wish I had a video of Madeline's reaction to the tree. She was shocked to see all the presents and couldn't believe all of this had happened over night. She ran right over and opened the first present she saw. (which happened to be for her) She continued a rabid present opening pace through out the morning. Which worked out well because we had early church:) 
By far my favorite gift this year - Madeline's first hand made ornament. She made it and wrapped all by herself in preschool.

Christmas morning
Rae Rae gave Madeline a Peppa Pig puzzle that she loves so much she sleeps with it and is working on it right this second. Thanks Rae
Best Buddies


Daddy and Spenc with the same facial expression :)

Spencer enjoying his first Christmas and making our Christmas that much better with him a part of our family.
 

4 comments:

Rae said...

I love the pic of me and Mad hugging. She's hugging, but still looking at the presents, hahaha.
Such a fun day!
So happy to hear she loves the Peppa puzzle so much.

Brad Hope said...

That pic of Spencie in the wrapping paper, priceless.

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

I love the homemade ornament......remember to put the year on it because I forgot to do some of my kids and wish I knew which year......such a treasure!

Michelle said...

I would say that the kids at this age (3), have made this Christmas one of the best. The excitement and anticipation was so fun. Agree?