Monday, September 12, 2011

Take it outside

A couple weeks ago we decided to have a little end of summer party in our yard. Brad set up a couple tv's out back so we could watch the Red Sox game while the kids played. We had a yummy bbq dinner and played lots of soccer (soccer is the new it game at our house) It was so much fun we are already planning the next one.
Some the party gang

Madeline and Lauren watching the game


Ashlyn, Lauren, and Madeline with the soccer ball
Ashlyn playing with Spencer - the girls would spend every second with him if I let them

Lauren and Madeline eating dinner

Spencer in his Flintstones car






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rae said...

That looks like so much fun! Love Spenc's curls.
It's so nice you don't have fences blocking off the neighbors. I loved that in Chicago. So much easier to play. :)

Michelle said...

I know I sound like a broken record, but your house...your yard... a little slice of heaven. I love Spenc's curls too. They are the yummiest!

elise said...

It goes without saying that I am jealous of your yard, right?!

Nadia said...

Thanks guys. Michelle you are so sweet. The yard is fun - its nice to let the kids just run wild and they are still just in the yard... :)

barbara said...

What a perfect setting, with the sun streaking through the trees, a beautiful yard and a picnic on a blanket. I'd love to be there with ketchup on my face, hearing the voices and laughter of all of you.

Nadia said...

Thanks mom. You are just a quick
(6hr)flight away