Saturday, September 3, 2011

First day of school for our little lady

Madeline went to her first day of pre school and loved it. I on the other hand had a very hard time and held back my tears long enough to drive away... Luckily Brad and Spencer were there to smooth things over.
Madeline was chosen to be the special helper for the first two weeks. Her teachers told me how impressed they were with her and how polite she was. I must admit she is very polite, one of her many many attributes.
We are so proud of our little girl - have a great school year little one.









9 comments:

elise said...

So sweet. I kind of want her whole outfit in my size.

lynette said...

Nadia:

I love your home!! And those red chairs are to die for... I forget how pretty and green the East is. I miss the fall with all the leaves changing colors. Your two children are darling. Jim and Debbie have darling grandchildren.(If you don't know who I am I am a friend of the Hopes)

Lynette Burns

Jason said...

She looks more like Nadia every time I see her.

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

The pictures are ADORABLE! And I agree with Jason, Madeline is a little Nadia for sure!

barbara said...

Oh Madeline, I wish I could look so cute. I think I had already peaked at that age. I'm so glad you are liking your new adventure.

Rae said...

She definitely has mama's eyes.
Words cannot express how much I can't even handle these photos.

Michelle said...

I am glad that she is doing so well in school. That probably makes it easier.

Brooke said...

So big and cute!!! Spencer is getting huge, and I love the hair (too cute!!).

I got your e-mail and I am going to update as soon as possible. I have tons to say and post, I just need to find the time.

barbara said...

Maddie looks so darling, in her shorts and shirt and esp., my favorite thing, her wonderful smile. It fills my heart with a bolt of sunshine.