Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Hate Picasa


I have loved using Google's Picasa for a while. Its nice to be able to crop, email, remove red eye and blog straight from their web page - however my love has come to a screeching halt! I went to upload my pictures from a recent trip to UT when I saw all my pictures from my wedding, cruise, holidays and most important every picture of our first baby - were gone, erased by Picasa. You can imagine my reaction to this news and if you cant I will tell you I went from happy as can be to hysterically bawling in less then a second. Brad is out of town AGAIN and I was completely lost for what to do to get my pictures back. After leaving him a voice mail full of tears, he called me back and calmed me down. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who said he would work on getting our pictures back. Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Steve and Rebecca said...

OH MY GOSH!! Are you serious?? That is terrible!!! Would they be saved on your computer or what about your memory card in your camera??? I hope your get them back!!

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

That is terrible; however, I am sure they are somewhere. If Brad has difficulty, I would call Jason (Mr. Computer Wiz) or call me and I can ask my computer techy guy at the school. I am sure they are somewhere. We probably all should havae a backup too just in case.
Love
Debi