Thursday, July 31, 2008

Madeline, Rachel and Olivia


Brad, Mad and I went to NY this weekend for work and to see some friends of ours. Madeline got together with her friends Rachel and Olivia. They are the twin girls of my friend Jess. We ate at my favorite pizza place - I seriously dream about the pizza there, the white pizza - Mmmmm. The girls had a great time and looked adorable. I loved seeing them together and spending a little time with Jess and her family. I just wish we could see each other more often.

3 comments:

elise said...

I can't believe how much Maddy has grown since your last post. So cute!!

Excited to see you guys & meet her next weekend!

Merivale said...

Hi Guys!! Maddy is SOOOO cute, she is so tiny and adorable! They grow at lightening speed, Chloe is enormous compared to your little one. Abe is out of town again, I have a husband 3 days a week at this point, is Brad gone a lot?

Merivale said...

I just saw your coconut smores recipe.YUMMMMMMM