Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Brad


Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend, who makes the world go away when I need it to, makes me laugh till my stomach hurts and most importantly is the man and father I need him to be. Thank you for all that you are and all that you can and will become. I love you.

Happy Birthday to my daddy - Thank you for hugs and kisses, lullaby's and stories, naps in your arms and most importantly loving me so very much.
I love you, Maddie

3 comments:

Steve and Rebecca said...

Happy 30th Birthday Bro!

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

So fun to look at your blog! What an adorable family! I miss you so much already! We want you all out West.....and I know the Olmsteads do too!
Love you and miss you and glad you had a very nice birthday.....you cards are in the mail!
Love
Mom

peacekeeper said...

Happy late birthday Brad! hope all is well and continues to be fabulous!