Thursday, March 15, 2012

RS Mad Hatter Birthday Tea Party

I just spent the last few weeks putting together, planning and decorating for an event I have never been to in my life. I am the enrichment counselor in Relief Society which puts me in charge of the RS birthday party. This is one of, if not the biggest event our little ward does so I was a little worried I had to plan an event I had never seen done...
In the end it all worked out. Everyone had a great time and I made it out alive and with my sanity intact, ( which was definitely a concern to my sweet husband) :)

Madeline helping me all the way. From setting up for 12 hrs in the church ( over 2 days) to put together our  " Drink Me" bottles, baking scones, cookies, and tea sandwiches. She even loaned me decorations from her room for the party. She takes home the MVPH (Most Valuable Party helper) award.
Here she is baking away
 

The gym before and after
  
 
 



 




 

 
 

6 comments:

Rae said...

I am questioning your sanity for doing all this. Everything looks amazing!!! Great job Nadia. I'm sure everyone had such a great time.

Nadia said...

Thanks Rae

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

You are sooooo talented Nadia! You really did go all out! Wish I could have attended! Looks like a great time!

Steve and Rebecca said...

That is amazing!! I have been to many RS Bday dinners and yours looked like the most amount of work by far!

Steve and Rebecca said...

I forgot to mention that our RS was planning a Mad Hatter party too for this Tues night...but now it is postponed because our ward is getting split tomorrow night =(
"Bloom Where You are Planted" is going to be my new motto for a while.

Michelle said...

Genius. Love the Mad Hatter idea!