Tuesday, October 6, 2009

West meets East

Brads good friend Matt Byrne and his cute little family came out to see us a couple weeks ago. It was so fun to hang out and get to know them a little better. The trip was centered around Baseball, so the guys went to a Angels vs Red Sox game while Kristen, Jake, Madeline and I all hung out. Over the course of the weekend Jake taught Madeline the word BOOM and she still says it today...everyday :)
We took a tour of Fenway Park - which I highly recommend - And went to eat at The Barking Crab on the water in Boston.



3 comments:

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

YUMMY Lobster!!! I love that Matt! Looks like you guys had such a great time!!!

Michelle said...

That Lobster looks yummy. I was watching Man Vs. Food the other day and Boston was featured. The food there looks so good! I am jealous of all the fresh sea food...

Rachel Gillie said...

That's so fun to see Matt and Brad together again! Makes me smile and laugh at high school memories!