Monday, October 15, 2012

Kauai

This past July we went on an amazing family trip to Kauai. It was beautiful, relaxing and full of wonderful memories. The only thing missing was our little Madeline and Spencer - but they were happy as can be at home with Bubbie.
 

Brad and I at Perl Harbor


Polynesian Cultural Center - this was one of my favorite stops. We had such a good time, I would go again in a second.

Beautiful Kauai - plus a little sky diving

Brad, Jason, Rachel, and Jim scuba diving

Home again
 
Thank you again to everyone. We love you.

2 comments:

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

Great pictures! Love how you put them together! That picture of Naapoli Coast is AMAZING!!!

barbara said...

so glad you could go and I could be with my sweethearts. Sherm and I love you all so much. Thank you Nadia for all the great pictures and hard work to organize it all.