Thursday, May 3, 2012

Weekend getaway with friends

While my mom was in town we were able to go on a little trip with our friends and neighbors. We had such a great time together. I will admit we did spend a fair amount of time standing in lines. But it was well worth it.
Thank you Jamie and Beth for making it such a great trip.


Brad and I at the Empire State Building 


Brad and I at the show



Beth, Jamie, Brad and I in Times square


Brad and I 


Being tourists on the sightseeing bus 

 
After lots of waiting in lines we got into The Jimmy Fallon Show. The Fray was the guest band - they did a great job and even did a few encore performances after the show ended. I still feel bad Jamie and Beth didn't get in. They were so sweet to let us go...
Rachel met us for dinner on our last night. Thanks Rae 
 

3 comments:

Rae said...

Hurray! So fun!

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

Looks like you had such a great time!

barbara said...

It looks like so much fun! It was a well deserved chance for you two to get away on your own.