Monday, February 6, 2012

Growing up too fast

I just want to hold on to these sweet little faces and their sweet little personalities. They are so happy to help and give us hugs and kisses. Madeline loves to tell me, " You're my best mommy ever"  and of course she is our best Madeline ever. I'm just not ready to see my little ones grow up.  Madeline is quick to remind us that she and Spencer will NOT stop growing up. So there you have, part of  life I guess.


Best Friends


Madeline loves making "funny faces" Spencer and Brad are especially fond of her funny faces 


3 comments:

Brad Hope said...

Just want to freeze time, bottle it up and keep it with me

Rae said...

Spencey's smile is too much to handle.

barbara said...

I love your funny faces, Madeline. They make me happy. I agree, Brad. I wish you could save it in a bottle.