Monday, April 25, 2011

A long time coming

We went to Utah for Spencers blessing and spent a week with friends and family but the time went by much to fast. After a long flight and an even longer night I was questioning this "vacation" but when I woke up the next morning and heard Madeline laughing and playing with Bubbie (my mom) it was all worth it. Madeline and my mom have such a special relationship. They are best friends and every time they see one another they pick up right where they left off. It means the world to me.
Great Grandma Marks with Spencer

Madeline made friends with the new puppy

Madeline and Spencer love their Auntie Erynlea!  She even stayed a few extra days to play with them.  I think Spencer is still missing her. When ever he was sad Erynlea would just have to hold him to make it all better. Thank you Erynlea!!  We love you.

Spencer and his second cousin Ames- guess who is older??

Hugh, Erynlea and Spencer
Dareth and I

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rae said...

These photos are great. Looks like you guys had a really great time.