Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank You

My mom left today,and although she was here for 3 weeks it feels like only an instant. Its always hard for me to say goodbye to my mom, she is such a wonderful person to have around and the best guest I could ever hope for. She makes our days the best they can be. And if you don't believe me just ask Madeline, she adores my mom (her Bubbie) . They are best friends and no matter how long they go with out seeing each other the second they are reunited its like they were never apart. This makes it wonderful when we are all together but twice as sad when its time to say goodbye.
Thank you Mom, I love you.

 
Bubbie and Spencer at the hospital
Madeline and Bubbie making dinner together.



Making scones together


 



3 comments:

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

What great memories! There is nothing like a mom, that's for sure! I am so grateful your mom could spend so much time with your family! What a blessing!

Michelle said...

i bet it can get hard having her so far away. They really do look like they have a great bond. How great!

Rae said...

I have so many comments:
-Mad should have had her baker's outfit on in those cooking/baking photos. :)
-The pic of Mad and your mom kissing is SO sweet.
-The pic of just mad on the couch is DARLING.
-The pic of Mad in her bed is sooooo cute! Glad to see she's still bffs with Kitty. That is a serious love affair. :) How did the transition go into the big girl bed?
-Love the pic of them making scones together. Your mom looks like the sweetest little grandma.
-In the pic of Mad in the crib, I'm not kidding, I think she looks JUST like you. I know I always say she looks like Brad, but in that photo she really does. I bet as she gets older she'll look more and more like you. :)
-You look SO great!