Thursday, October 21, 2010

We finally got a driveway

We bought our house before the driveway was put in which was no big deal to us, but after a few months of living Dukes of Hazard style, we were ready for a change. It might seem like a little thing but for us it makes a big difference. Maddie watched the whole process out our laundry room window.
PS Please ignore that vase in the window, it is in no way an arrangement of any kind. Its just storage for stuff...




Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Nice! By the way, your house is gorgeous!! How far are you guys from the city? I want to live in New England--if only it weren't so cold! :P

Michelle said...

Can I tell you how much I love your house? It is gorgeous! And those trees in your "backyard". Wow. Lucky girl!

Merivale said...

YOur house is beyond gorgeous!!! I love everything about it...and i think the lavendar flowers in the vase look beautiful too!

elise said...

I totally get how something that seems like not a big deal to everyone else is the biggest deal to you. Looks great!

Those trees? Tell them to stay red and orange and pretty for one more month. Can't wait to come out and see it all in person. And hang out with you guys, of course.

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

Yes, it is a big deal! I remember when we got a patio slab after quite a while out in Ontario and it meant the world to me......a driveway is so much more! congrats and I can't wait to come out too!!!! We will cross our fingers for great weather.

Jim Hope said...

The driveway looks great. I know you are so happy to have it. It is so hard to do everything you want to do as fast as you want to do it. I wish I could say that will change, but for most of us it will always be that way. I guess that makes the moment so much sweeter.

Brad Hope said...

Dad leaving a comment....whoa! Whats next, sending an email from your phone?