Thursday, September 23, 2010

See you again soon

My mom came to see us last week. It was so nice to have her, she is such a huge help and makes everything go so much smoother. Maddie still asks me where she is so we can play together. Thank you for coming out, I am counting down the days for your next trip.
Love you and miss you.
 
Opening her presents






Posted by Picasa
Playing with mom and dad.





Running in circles around the house - her FAVORITE game. She yells Run, Run, Run

Posted by Picasa
Bubble wrap



Posted by Picasa


Maddie playing in her fort.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

SOOOOOO ADORABLE! I'm so grateful your mom could come out! What great memories! I love all those pictures so much! Maddie is sooo grown up!!! Miss you guys like crazy!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Bubble wrap is the best toy! Love the pictures!

Brad Hope said...

I love those pics where she is flying through the air!