Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shoes and Tea Parties

Madeline loves shoes, especially mine. She puts them on all by her self and would walk around in them all day if you let her. Recently she found these little coral ballet flats - I think it was love at first sight. She literally wears them everyday and even wants to sleep with them at night.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

 
 
Mad and I had a little tea party-pink table and all.
Guess what else made it to our party? Yup, my shoes.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Isn't it funny what they decide that they love and want to take to bed with them? Those shoes are so cute by the way! Maddies hair is getting so long!

jess said...

she is too adorable! it really saddens me that i haven't see her since she was just a tiny babe. or you for that matter. this summer is a must. miss you guys.

Rae said...

Looks like both Mommy and Maddie have good taste.

I want to squeeze those little legs!!