Thursday, November 5, 2009

Love

Most people fall in love with, well other people and or pets,jobs, clothes, sports teams and a million other things. And other then loving my family and friends. I love houses. I am easily swept off my feet by an amazing house. Not just any house, on any street in any neighborhood. I love houses that look like they have a story, kitchens that make you happy and of course backyards that teach (you) and your kids how to find and use their imagination. A backyard where you have the space to become anything your heart desires, a space all your own. A yard you can "grow up" in is a wonderful thing.
Unfortunately I have to love all these things from a distance. So for now, here are a few places that have my heart.








If only I could make all these pictures one house... A girl can dream.
PS If your interested in buying the first house and moving back east its for sale :)

2 comments:

McLove said...

I LOVE that kitchen!! I love houses too. The first one is quite charming. PS Avery and Maddy were the same thing for Halloween:) Your little one is just adorable!

Rae said...

Those houses are gorgeous.