Friday, June 5, 2009

Hurray for family

We loved having our parents out for the weekend of Maddie's Birthday. It was so great to have them all here together. Rachel came on Saturday for Madeline's party - she did a lot of driving for the one day she was here and we really appreciate it. We love you, thanks again for a great weekend!!
In the first picture Maddie is standing in my dad's hands. His dad did it when he was a baby and my dad did it when I was little. For me, its one of my favorite pictures.
 
 
 

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

Maddie has this funny fear of flowers... I think she thinks they are alive...seriously

3 comments:

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

So funny about the flowers!

AdriHutch said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!

Michelle said...

The look on her face where the flowers are in front of her is too cute. I am sure you had a lot of fun at her party. She is adorable!