Monday, June 16, 2008

A big smile for Grandma


My mom came to stay with us for a few days after Maddie was born, and I have to say I couldn't have done it with out her. Brad had to leave for a few days for work. It was so hard being apart, especially right after we had our little girl; having my mom there made the days bearable. I feel so lucky to have had the chance to spend a few days with her and my beautiful daughter. The three of us had a wonderful time together. I will will treasure this experience forever. Thank you mom. I love you.

3 comments:

Merivale said...

Congratulations!!!! She is a BEAUTIFUL baby!! I was worried about you with Brad being gone! Anytime I felt bad for myself because Abe was gone so long, I would think of you and your brand new first baby! Abe left 2 weeks after Noelle was born and he was gone for four days! I remember it going by so slowly because the days and nights are all the same! I am glad your mom was there! Hope you are doing well and feeling good. She really is GORGEOUS.

McLove said...

What a beautiful baby. She hardly looks like a newborn. Thanks for leaving a comment. I was excited to see your blog. Congrats on the new one. Enjoy her cute little body because they grow way too fast.....

Jason said...

Why is that kid so freaking cute?