Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What the....


So, its official I have the best friends and family ever. Last weekend Brad took me out for a little brunch at our favorite place. As we walked to our table I saw this familiar head..well back of the head and knew immediately it was Deb, Brads mom, at the same moment this occurs to me, I hear SURPRISE. I cant believe it, the more I look around the more I want to cry Deb,Rach and Jhordan are there along with Jane-o and all my friends, some I haven't seen for over a year and the rest came from NY and CA. I honestly cant say the last time I was so surprised. Brad, Jhordan and Rach planned their little hearts out and made everything come together perfectly. Thank you, I honestly cant tell you how much it meant to me. I had a great time catching up with everyone - although I have certainly learned my lesson about going to a "quick casual lunch" on a rainy day with my husband, with out getting ready for the day. As you can see in the picture - scary.

4 comments:

Merivale said...

Nadia- The count down is on! Not long now! I hope you guys can make it out here once your baby girl arrives! I can't wait to see pictures-GOOD LUCK-( its really not that bad, if you get an epidural, if you don't -just hope it goes quickly :)

Sue said...

Uh,oh. Is that what you look like WITHOUT getting ready? Mmmmm, takes me lots of prep to acheive that level of pretty.

Sue said...

uh, I know we don't know each other, and I know that I already left a comment a second ago, but I was reading what merivale said and I wanted to add about childbirth: the days my children were born were some of the most amazing days of my life. If you aren't afraid of the pain, it helps...you know, to understand that your body is supposed to hurt and that everything is working fine even though you are out of control. Anyway, the moment my babies arrived was such an incredible spiritual experience. It will be a hard day, but one of your best days so far! And, hooray for this, it really does get easier with each one.

Amberli said...

i'm so glad you were surprised! i was really bummed that i couldn't come. i had planned on it and then realized that we were going to be out of town. i'm glad the gift made it to you. we're so excited for you and can't wait to see the little lady. i'm sure she's going to be beautiful just like her mama!