Saturday, March 8, 2008

Baby countdown....




I always said I would start a blog when I actually had something to blog about, so... now that Madeline is on her way I thought Id better get a little blogger practice in. Maddy's due June 2 2008. Which means we still have a couple of months to get organized - this is good news for us. Between Brads work schedule and my school we are so busy I honestly don't know when we are going to have time to plan for this baby. We still have so much to buy and I seriously don't know when its going to get done. The funny thing is, this is so unlike me. I love to have things planned out and organized to an almost ridiculous point. That's how I like it, nice and ridiculous.
So today we went out in the torrential down pore to find a changing table, crib and rocking chair and unless you count the sub sandwiches and cookies, we came home empty handed.


So, until next time...

2 comments:

Merivale said...

Hey Nadia!
I just started a blog too! It is so much fun! Getting ready for your first little one is crazy because you dont really know what you are preparing for! Abe and I probably wandered aimlessly around babies r us 25 times before we picked anything out. And the bigger you get the less fun it is! Your little girl will be here before you know it, GOOD LUCK! Little girls are so much fun!

Rae said...

Welcome to the dark side. :)
I love your blog so much already. Sorry you didn't find anything, but your comment about the subs and cookies made me laugh out loud.
As usual, miss you guys.